Are you wondering how to best use your time in order to grow your business? On today’s episode of The Road to Seven podcast I’m speaking with Rona Birenbaum from Caring for Clients. Rona has worked for over 25 years in financial services within the credit union, full-service brokerage and independent financial planning industries. Over the years she has developed a strong team of seven financial professionals offering outstanding value to their diverse clientele. Today we’re talking about the importance of charting your own course when it comes to your business.
Takeaways from this episode
- If you don’t have clients your focus needs to be on getting clients
- Don’t get distracted by things that make you feel like you’re being productive but are not actually creating growth or sustainability
- To get in front of a client is one thing—to have them see you are the person who can help them is another
- People can learn anything if their purpose is aligned, they work hard and they’re bright
- Making sound decisions quickly and efficiently and then adapting as you see those decision play out is more important than making perfect decisions
- Focus on your physical fitness, diet, and sleep because energy is key to making something meaningful happen