Is it time to pause and align your business with what matters to you?
On today’s episode of The Road to Seven podcast I’m speaking with Rachael O’Meara, a transformational leadership and executive coach who supports others as they seek to fulfill their potential.
Rachael is a sales executive at Google and author of Pause: Harnessing the Life-Changing Power of Giving Yourself a Break.
Rachael says a pause is an intentional shift in behaviour that helps you lead a more meaningful and satisfying life- listen to learn more.
Takeaways from this episode
- We often operate our business from a position of survival or burnout but our peak performance is sitting on the other side of the road
- The only way we can get into a place of peak performance is through renewal
- Five signs you know you need a pause: you used to love what you do now you loathe it, your boss tells you it’s not working out, you need a technology intervention, there is a challenge, there is an opportunity
- Not knowing what to do next in your business? It might be time to pause
- Pausing is in service to the doing