Entrepreneurs can’t afford to waste three things:
Which is why I tap into simple strategies and personal stories to move ideas and people forward.
Not one day. Not someday. But TOday.
I want your audience of women to see the possibilities of their ideas, the power of their leadership, and the potential of their vision.
I want them to realize that there’s no hierarchy, here. This isn’t a scary Shark Tank. There’s room for us all to pull up a seat at the big business table and ask for someone to pass the profit punch.
But most of all, I want them to become women of action — not excuses.
When I step onto that stage, I’m prepared to kick out crutches, makeover mindsets, and flatten fears.
I’ll show them how to grow and inspire them to say “whoa”.
And yes, I’ll throw in a few passable jokes, my signature winsome wit and charm (don’t ask my kids to confirm that), and unexpected real-life insights.
I think it’s important to be reminded that we can take business-building seriously without the stiff suits and slick sales strategies…
And I believe that the right words have the power to start revolutions in minds, companies, and even the world. Especially when spoken from the heart.
Whether it’s learning how to turn “UGH, I’m too busy to breathe” into “wow, I Oprah-ed that week”…
Making friends with business fundamentals and building a brand that attracts crush-worthy clients…
Managing the work/life balancing act without losing sanity down the drain (oops)…
Or pulling on those big-girl leadership panties…
I mix a mean cocktail of education, engagement and entertainment.
My presence at the podium is hands-on and super practical. (And only rarely inappropriate.)
Check out my recent speaking highlights:
- MoMondays Toronto – Choking On Worthiness In a Reality Sandwich.
- Momentum Mastermind Retreat
- Electrify Your Biz Retreat
- HUBInc Kingston – Strategic Think Tank: Spring Your Sales Success
- Mamas & Co – Maximize Your Time, Maximize Your Profits
- Happy, Healthy Women – Accelerate Your Business Growth
- HUBInc Toronto – Strategic Think Tank: Accelerate Your Business Growth
- Cocolilly Designer Of Inspiration Conference: Accelerate Your Business Growth
- Thrive Conference – Workshops: Create Your Profit Path, Accelerate Your Business Growth
- Pecha Kucha: The Journey to Worthy
- AM680 – Radio Spot: The Benefits of a BizCation
- NewsTalk 1010: The Motts Show: How To Handle Stress As An Entrepreneur
- Rogers Cable Barrie – How To Maximize Productivity As An Entrepreneur
- Sirius Radio – What She Said: How To Handle Stress As An Entrepreneur
- Leading Ladies Toronto – Spring Your Sales
- MoMondays London – The Journey To Worthy
- Ignite – London Mompreneurs Conference – Spring Your Sales
- Sept 9th Mississauga Mompreneurs – Spring Your Sales
- Sept 22nd HUBInc Hamilton – Keynote: Making Power Moves When You Feel Powerless
Book me before I decide to plan a mountaineering trip that weekend…
Yes, I’m available for keynotes, workshops, lunch-ins and breakdance contests. (But the last one will cost you more.)
“Shelagh has a great ability to captivate large groups with energetic charm. The ice breaker game she led was just the right thing, at the right moment, and had us in giggles right from the very start of our day.”