How do you create space to pursue your business goals when you have no time? On today’s episode of The Road to Seven podcast I’m speaking with Susan Pierce Thompson, an expert in the psychology of eating and an adjunct associate professor of brain and cognitive sciences at the University of Rochester. Author of Bright Line Eating, Susan is also the founder of Bright Line Eating solutions—a company dedicated to helping people achieve the health and vibrancy that accompany permanent weight loss. Today we’re taking a look at the key decisions Susan made along the way from writing her book from a place of meditation to launching and growing a seven-figure business.
Takeaways from this episode
- When you’re connected with who you want to be what you have to do and what you’re going to have is going to follow
- Getting into and staying in massive action once you know where you’re going is key
- Sometimes short-term sacrifice is what it takes to get your business to the next level when you don’t have extra time to put in
- Commit to following an expert’s system without deviation when you haven’t been through something before
- How can I develop my organization so that the company can grow and the customers can be served without me overworking?
- Trust your gut always—the answers are inside of you. You’ll hear a lot of conflicting advice and the only way to navigate this path is to stay true to yourself