Have you ever stopped to listen to the words you use when you speak to yourself?
Have a listen.
Focus in this week on what stories you tell yourself as you make your Power Moves in your business – those actions which are going to have impact on your growth and success.
I’ve been listening to some of the stories you are saying… things like:
- There is no way I’m ever going to get all this work done.
- I can’t deliver this project on time.
- There is no way that anybody is ever going to pay what I want for my services.
- People aren’t going to buy from me. They’re not going to invest in what I have.
Friends, These words are really not serving you very well.
Have a watch:
I’m sure that you have your own set of words that you keep feeding yourself, which is enabling you to stay exactly where you are.
One of the things that I have been working on a lot with my clients this week is changing words, because if there is one thing that I keep seeing time and time again, it’s that your words are your truth.
[bctt tweet=”You are your most valuable asset when you #growyourbiz, Champion yourself.” username=””]
So if you are feeding yourself the story that nobody is ever going to pay what your worthwhile price is, then you’re absolutely right—nobody is ever going to pay it.
If you feed yourself the story that you’re never going to get stuff up on time and you’re just somebody who delivers late, then you’re 100% right—that’s exactly what you’re going to do.
So this week. I’m challenging you to change your words.
Words that are going to serve you better. Words that are going to help you grow. Words that are going to make you flourish and champion you, as opposed to tearing you down and dragging you back to where you’ve come from.
Your words are your truth, so what words this week are you going to be changing so that you get closer to where it is that you want to go?
- I deliver a quality service on time.
- The clients who will pay my prices are all around me. I just need to go and find them.
- I deliver huge value to the marketplace and I stand behind what I deliver.
- I am the best person to deliver this product/ service
It’s time to switch to words that champion you, and are going to propel you forward. And if your words are your truth, then the more times you repeat those words to yourself, the more they are going to become ingrained and a part of you and a part of your belief system.
Leave a comment below and tell me… what words are going to drive your power moves this week? What words are going to help you get to where it is that you want to go?